Saturday, July 2, 2011

BLOGSAFEAR !!!

I was having a discussion just the other day with a non-blogger. The comment was made that once you post on a blog it is there forever. Is that what you really want and could that come back to haunt you. Well I had thought of this concept when I started my blog and every time I was commenting on another blog. That was before I became an assistant principal. Now I am thinking the concept over in a new light. I know of professional people who blog all the time and have blogs at work. I also know those who do not. Is there such a thing as a public blog and a private blog. I suppose so but as far as I know the private blog can be accessed also. I hope that anything I have ever posted on a blog is an open discussion and that it would be viewed that way. I also hope that people will also understand that with that open discussion I may change my opinion especially with more information and the passage of time. So I will continue to blog and if I ever run for a political office I am sure the news media will have fun with endless open discussions that I have posted and commented on.

1 comment:

  1. I don't ever check my stats on my blog. Not really into the 'how many hits etc'. I will say I don't usually have anything to check either. Well while reading another blog about stats I decided to check mine. Just what I expected, not much...except this post. Must of used the right words to link it or the right title because it has more than all my other posts combined. I will say I have other posts that are more thought provoking and better written. So for a test I will post Part 2 of Blogafear (love the name) and see what I pull in. Not what a post is supposed to be about (numbers and stats) but my blog is about education and I want to learn more about my audience. So when I get back from the 4th of July parade part 2 will commence. Feel free to comment so I won't be 'blogging alone' (yes this was a post also if you are interested in reading it go to my blog archive).

    ReplyDelete