Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Funnest Thing EVER!!!

WEll the first full week of school is over and the 2nd week has just begun. Life as an assistant principal has been mind blowing. I need a second me just to keep up with the email. I haven't figured out the three different email accounts, calendars, and the new computer I was given. I have been running from one fire to the next and not really putting too many out. I have forgotten student and staff names because of the over load of new information I have to remember. But I will tell you the funnest thing ever is getting into the classrooms and watching teachers teach!!! Discussing with staff the educational philosophies , new trends, and practical ideas is the upside to any down side I may be feeling. Wow, Wow, Wow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment