Sunday, March 4, 2012

Really 18 months old?

Tenley and Delaney came over today. They are my granddaughters and they are 18 month old identical twins.  Lots of fun and lots of energy.  They both know how to operate a cell phone and get pictures up and even texted once, but the spelling was bad.  Today I go a text and they ran for the phone, they know what it is by the ring tone.  Avery my other granddaughter who is 2 can get her movies up on her Mom's phone.  My ten year old son has been working on my computer for years and can make it do things I can't seem to bribe it to do.  Now I will say that I am not a tech dufuss and feel that I can do a lot with computers and tech gadgets but I am not 18 months old.  The future is really going to be interesting, can't wait to see what even the next 20 years brings.  I am not afraid of the change at all and niether are my kids, and grandkids!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment