Sunday, April 17, 2011

Funny now... maybe in 10 years not funny at all!!!

My son showed me this video and it was so funny!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRmwis_HF_M This is probably being developed as we speak. Remember the Star Trek days and everything that was thought impossible and we now use everyday? So enjoy.! Just a side note ...I need an app to get youtube videos on my blog site. I have uploaded this #@! for 15 minutes now and nothing. Tried copy and paste, sending it to an email...nothing works. So now I am just hoping that writing it down on a piece of paper and then typing it in the post works. But if you are counting on my typing to be accurate (along with my spelling) that might be the best joke of all. Soooo...(yes I am using the dots again) if nothing works go to Youtube like I did, search under these exact words (exact right) April Fools joke app smell and taste. If it is funny you found it (should be two newscasters).

No comments:

Post a Comment