Friday, April 29, 2011

Team Work

I do have my coaching endorsement...haven't used it but I remember the concepts. I always enjoyed being part of a great team (not all teams I have been on have been great so when they were it was a joy). I often stayed with a team and was happy even if I did not get a lot of playing time. So Team Building is an important part of what I enjoy about education.
Can't wait to be part of a true team and help to build the team into something outstanding. I am ready for the team work to begin.

3 comments:

  1. There are few things in life truly greater than being a member of a team. A winning team or a successful team is wonderful, and the highs are heightened as we congratulate and recognize each other. A struggling team that is focused on a goal is even stronger, however, as we support and evalute the team in an effort to improve the outcome of the challenges we face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree a struggling team can really teach more the members than a winning team. Just wonder some times if the public and politicians are trying really hard to make education into a team that can never win. It feels like it sometimes. And then sometimes educators help that process along. To keep on trying when it is 12 to 100 is real strength.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Combining two teams together so that all the players still feel valued is an interesting challenge. I do feel that combining two teams together makes for a stronger team as long as everyone thinks like a new team.

    ReplyDelete