Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 and beyond....

Just read a blog I follow written by Justin Tarte. Felt it was all very wonderfully said and you can read it yourself if you have time.http://justintarte.blogspot.com/
His last paragraph is something I would like to remember and focus on for the coming year.

"Finally, try to be better than you were yesterday every single day of your life.
Try to do something new every single day of your life. Try to build a new
relationship with someone new every single day of your life. Try to be thankful
for something in your life every single day of your life. Try to take a moment
to reflect every single day of your life. Try to imagine a world that does not
yet exist every single day of your life... Actually, the more I think about it,
don't try to do all of these things, DO ALL OF THESE THINGS!"

I was going to put this as a comment (to myself of course) but thought it would be easier to view if it was a post. Plus someone from the great beyond or CHINA (come on China I want more readers!) would be able to see this post easier than a comment. Just one thing to add to the list Justin Tarte posted for the new year. Always remember....
"If you are not having fun...WHY ARE YOU DOING IT?"
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 !!!
(I really have a lot more things to add just thought it would get boring. Oh I almost forgot since I am a blogpack of one I would only be boring myself...which is not impossible...more later I am sure!)

No comments:

Post a Comment